Friday, June 05, 2009

My Journey to Bandung

Bandung here I come ! I love shopping!! But I am not ShopaHolic. Fufufu. :D.

Bandung, Indonesia, is an interesting city located at West Java. We call the people ''Sundanese''. The girls and boys are famous because their good looking face and noble attitude. They have white-yellow-clean skin maybe because of the cold weather.

Bandung is also famous as fashion city. You can compare it with Paris,French! Ha ha ha. There You can buy funky jacket, jeans, unique hat, cute accessories, bag (my friend have a coffin bag~he brings his zombie bag every time~ :D) and etc with a good deal. Good quality, unique, and cheap products are spreaded in every single shop called ''Distro''.

How to go to Bandung The Sea of Flame (Read : Bandung Lautan Api) from Jakarta? The easiest and cheapest way? Now, I'm on the way going to Bandung when I post this speech draft. I have to go to Bandung because I will attend my cousin's wedding ceremony tomorrow. I had booked 2 train tickets ''Jakarta-Bandung-Jakarta'' on Thursday, June 3rd 2009, at Gambir Station. If You want to go to Bandung, I recommend You to buy Argo Gede or Parahyangan ticket, executive class. Argo Gede used to go to Bandung today at 19.30 costs only IDR 55.000. Parahyangan used to go back to Jakarta on Sunday,June 7th 2009, at 08.45 a.m. costs only IDR 40.000




Last 2 hours, I was on the way to Gambir Station from Gatot Subroto Street by Blue Bird taxi and it costed ONLY IDR 36.000 (Because traffic jam, normally it's only IDR 25.000). To go to my uncle's house in Bandung, I have booked Blue Bird taxi by calling +62227561234. Why do I always choose Blue Bird? Because Blue Bird Group is credible, trusted, cheap, and comfortable. I cann't waiting to drop my foot on Bandung!

Tomorrow after the wedding party, it's time for shopping festival. Whawhawha. :D
Are You interested going to Bandung?? Let's go...

No comments:

Google will help You

Custom Search

Google will help You

Custom Search

Angkringan

Direktorat Jenderal Pajak Blogger Community

DJP Blogger Community