Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Share and Learn


Good day.
Last Friday, May 29th 2009, I went to Grand Indonesia to buy some books about Google because I really wanted to know the whole benefits I could get from Google. Those books motivated me to join www.blogger.com and use Google Search optimally.
Well... my name is Fitroh Akbar Aulia Primadiansyah. I was born in Yogyakarta, May 16th 1988. You can call me Aulia or Prima. I also have another name Aulia Pearl. Do you know what it means? Aulia means noble and Pearl means I believe that I will always become a Pearl everywhere. Pearl always shining the light for every creature around him.
Before joining this site, I have been joining www.docstoc.com for 1 week. Mostly, I uploaded my speech draft in docstoc. I work as Directorate General of Taxes officer and join Toastmasters Organization. By joining Toastmasters I have an opportunity to develop my public speaking and leadership skills. I have to finish the Competent/Advanced Communication Manual by delivering speech based on the project. All the speech drafts have been made will be uploaded on both blogger and docstoc.
I do believe that my speech drafts will be more useful and meaningful if I can share those to all of you. Hopefully, It can entertain, inspire, and inform you a lot. Trust me! You will get lot's of benefits from it.
To improve my skill, I am opened to accept suggestion and feedback. Nice to see you all. Have a great day.
Best regards,
Fitroh Akbar Aulia Primadiansyah

9 comments:

cahyo said...

pertamax..!!

Erikson Bin Asli Aziz said...

yes, i can see your light, it is enlightening others too :)

Aisyah said...

:) Keep enlightening, Bro... You are great!, no wonder.

Aulia Pearl said...

My Dear Friends,
Allahumma Amien. Wish that Allah will always enlighten our life. Let's share ous sincere love to others. Thank you. ^^

Sulaiman said...

i wish i can be better than you my brother.
if i can ofcourse...
L.O.L

Aulia Pearl said...

@ Sulaiman :
Yes absolutely You can my dearest little brother. You have a capability more than me "Genius" so that You have to exploitate Yourself seriously.
Good luck..

imelda siagian said...

nice to know you, bro...I really do!
you're what you are thinking..
be a pearl wherever, whenever an whatever..

Victoria said...

Dear Aulia, can I comment about something else but your bog? I have to say I really like your presentation called "a bottle of water next to my bed" in TM Club. Even if some fellow Toastmaster criticise it, I still think it was one of the best presentation I've ever seen so far. You have so many talent..

bagus said...

congratulation..you are very talent

Google will help You

Custom Search

Google will help You

Custom Search

Angkringan

Direktorat Jenderal Pajak Blogger Community

DJP Blogger Community