Monday, October 12, 2009

Fresh Outside Starts from The Inside

Face Skin Care
--> My hairstyle was not good looking when I saw myself in the mirror. Then I decided to cut my hair. And now… My hairstyle is still not good looking.. Hehe.. But at least it is better. At the end of hair cutting session,
The hairstylist : “Mas where do you come from?”
Me : “ I come from Jogjakarta”
The hairstylist : “Are you sure? I thought that you are Korean”
Me : “Hah?”
Hmm… Hopefully she is honest. Or maybe she just wanted to make me happy by giving that statement, so that I would be back to her. :(

--> At home I saw myself in the mirror. Then I realized that Propionibacterium Acnes had attacked my face. A pimples yet a wrinkles. The heat of Jogjakarta made my skin burned. After going around whole day, I washed my face with facial foam but then it irritated my skin. I felt my skin was so dry. In the morning a pimple at my left check occurred. Arrrggggh.. :(

I believe that we all want to have a healthy skin. A correct maintainance must be done. But for an ordinary boy like me, I only need at least washing my face. That experience made me try my Mom’s L’Oreal Revitalift Milky Toner in the night. My skin felt so soft and comfortable. :)

Based on my observation L’Oreal Revitalift Milky Toner contains Retinol. Retinol is ingested in a precursor form : animal sources (liver, eggs, milk) contain retinyl esters, whereas plants (carrots, spinach, tomato) contain pro-vitamin A carotenoids. Hydrolysis of retinyl esters results in retinol. In cosemtic, this vitamin A derivative is used as anti-aging chemical. Vitamin A is absorbed through the skin and increases the rate of skin regeneration, and gives an increase in collagen giving a more youthful appearance.

An extensive research on retinol conducted by The University of Michigan found that the efficacy of retinol was because of skin receptors for retinoic acid. These receptors are known as Retinoic Acid Receptors and are found on the outer membrane of cells. Retinoic acid was found to aid the reproduction of cells and also helped in proper functioning of cells. Though Retinol is widely used for treatment of acne or pimple. It is also to combat skin damaged due to the sun.

I believe that every single human has an intention to maintain their appearance. From the lowest until the highest level of maintainance. For example facial foam until plastic surgery. That is outer maintainance. Then how about inner maintainance? I think it is the most important thing to be maintained.

--> In Ramadhan we have learned to control or at least minimalize our negative emotions such as angry, envious, selfish, and etc. Hopefully we can keep doing that eventhough we are not in Ramadhan anymore. I always try to do the right thing with good and honest intention to maintain human relationship, but some of my friend still don’t like it. Even I have done inner maintainance, people still don’t like it. Moreover, what will happen if I don’t do any inner maintainance? It will be even worse. Just keep doing it and forgive them because forgiveness is a gift you give yourself.
"Fresh outside starts from the inside"


I suggest you to continue your reading http://www.puedebuanget.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Aulia Pearl said...

Tanggal 15 Oktober nanti mw q pake bwt speech. Ibu2 n Bapak2 mohon sarannya dunks spy nt pas deliver bs lebih mantab.
Grammarnya sich menurut q udh bener. Tapi kl ada yg master of English pasti ketahuan kl bhs. Inggrisnya ancur pisan euy. Bantuin dunks... :p

Erikson Bin Asli Aziz said...

a pimples-->a pimple, a wrinkles-->a wrinkle :)

Aulia Pearl said...

I will correct it. Thank you Mas Erikson. :P

Anonymous said...

Throughout the year I've called you in and out of my orbit
You, in your madness
the satellite that constellates my world
mimicking the inner chaos that I've disowned
a mirror to my past life retributions
and a reflection of my sadness
If I'm going to keep on living the way that I'm living
I can't do it without you
My feet aren't on the ground
I need your body to stand on
your name to define me
on top of being a woman
I am scared
and
ethereal
and
there are seven worlds in my eyes
and i am accessing all of them at once

Google will help You

Custom Search

Google will help You

Custom Search

Angkringan

Direktorat Jenderal Pajak Blogger Community

DJP Blogger Community